Headed to Dreamforce 2019? We want you to find us! Salesforce’s main event is our favorite week of the year and it’s no surprise that it is probably when our group takes the most time to connect, re-charge, and fill our own cups. That’s because the Community means so much to us – we are grateful for the multipliers who came before us and love to keep that payment going forward. Here’s a glimpse at how you can find “us” – aka Shannon, Tom, Kristi, and Becky – at Dreamforce 2019.
Looking to get your stakeholders on board with the 360 vision of Salesforce? Shannon (teaming up with Mike Gerholdt) is sharing what you need to do in her session “Deliver Your Company’s Vision with Salesforce” on Wednesday 11/20 from 12:00 PM – 12:40 PM in Moscone West Room 2004. Register for her session here.
Shannon is also going to be giving all the scoop on Dreamforce via Cloud Adoption Solutions’ Twitter, @CloudAdoptionSn.
MVP! MVP! Tom was honored to be recognized as a Salesforce MVP for 2019 which means our fearless leader has a jam packed schedule of appearances at Dreamforce. Maybe scratch what I said about that time to re-charge?!?! 🙂 You can find Tom:
- AwesomeAdmin Game Night, 5PM, Moscone West
- Hosting the Lets Get Codey Developer Meet & Great in the community cove on Wed at 10AM,
- The Lightning Experience Booth in the Admin Meadow Wed at 130PM
- Circles of Success – Process Builder in Moscone West, 850AM on Thursday
- Leading Engage Stakeholders with Storytelling (with Ian Gotts), 11AM on Thursday in Moscone West, Room 2011
- Trailblazer Community Group Leader Breakfast
Tom is usually the voice of our Twitter account, but you can also find him tweeting on his account, @THoff84, during DF19.
On Tuesday at 3:00 PM, Kristi will be joining her team sharing about human centered design. Find out more about what they have to offer here.
You can find Kristi at the annual Trailblazer Community Group Leader breakfast, too.
Aside from taking in everything I can about CPQ and NPO, I’ll be giving back on Tuesday at the following sessions + you can find me at the WIT Group Leader Breakfast AND Trailblazer Community Group Leader Breakfast.
- Getting Started with Service Cloud (Circle of Success) – Tuesday at 8 AM in the Marriott Marquis YBS 13
- Community Kiosk in the Community Cove – Tuesday at 12:30 PM
Make sure you’re following us on Twitter (@AccidentalAdmin) for our updates, photos, and more! If you find us in person, we have some custom stickers to share!